- 100 g peaches
- 100 g Apricots
- 100 g pears
- 1 egg white
- 80 g raw sugar
- 700 g ice cubes, Made fresh, not store bought
1. Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill for 10 sec/sp 9.
2. Add fruit, egg white, and half (350g) of the ice and blend 20 sec/sp 10, starting at sp 1 and gradually increasing to 10.
3. Add remaining ice and blend for 1 min/sp 10, using spatula to assist.
4. Store in individual iceblock containers, or in a shallow container in the freezer, or place in a ThermoServer and serve straight away
Accessories you need
Egg white can be left out but will result in a grainier texture
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Roll Ups / Fruit Leathers - @Thermo.Cazza
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls