- 100 g peaches
- 100 g Apricots
- 100 g pears
- 1 egg white
- 80 g raw sugar
- 700 g ice cubes, Made fresh, not store bought
1. Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill for 10 sec/sp 9.
2. Add fruit, egg white, and half (350g) of the ice and blend 20 sec/sp 10, starting at sp 1 and gradually increasing to 10.
3. Add remaining ice and blend for 1 min/sp 10, using spatula to assist.
4. Store in individual iceblock containers, or in a shallow container in the freezer, or place in a ThermoServer and serve straight away
Accessories you need
Egg white can be left out but will result in a grainier texture
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding
- Cranberry Coconut Bliss Balls