- 60 grams pitted dates
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 75 grams raw almonds
- 1-2 tbsp honey, or rice malt syrup
- 1 tbsp Protein Powder, (optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add dates, cocoa and peanut butter to bowl, 15 secs, speed 6, MC on.
2. Scrape down sides of the bowl. Add almonds and honey. Turbo 10-15 times, or until desired consistancy is reached.
3. Spoon mixture into tablespoon sized balls and roll.
4. Store in airtight container in the fridge.
*Use within the week
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Variation (Doubled) Healthy Apple Crumble
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Nana’s Beer Bread
- Honey and Pumpkin Bread
- Cashew Chia Breakie Cookies
- Raw Cacao & Almond Protein Balls
- Variation Muesli Balls
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Cauliflower Broccoli and Carrot Coleslaw (no cabbage!)