- 60 grams pitted dates
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 75 grams raw almonds
- 1-2 tbsp honey, or rice malt syrup
- 1 tbsp Protein Powder, (optional)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add dates, cocoa and peanut butter to bowl, 15 secs, speed 6, MC on.
2. Scrape down sides of the bowl. Add almonds and honey. Turbo 10-15 times, or until desired consistancy is reached.
3. Spoon mixture into tablespoon sized balls and roll.
4. Store in airtight container in the fridge.
*Use within the week
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Russian Honey Cake
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Spice Craft Butter Chicken
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- Foodie Mumma Ren’s Butter Chicken
- Apple Crumble Bliss Balls
- banana, raspberry and white chocolate muffins
- Clumpy Chocolate Granola
- Muesli Bar Slice
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free Banana Loaf