- 250 g 'Nice' biscuits (or similar plain biscuits)
- 70 g Milo
- 395 g Tin Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 40 g crunchy peanut butter
- 100 g white chocolate melts
Recipe is created for
- Place digestive biscuits and Milo into bowl. Chop 8 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and crunchy peanut butter. Mix 8 sec/speed5.
- Roll into small balls (about 3/4 tblsp) and place on a baking tray lined with greeseproof paper, or a thermo mat.
- Wash and dry bowl.
- Add white chocolate to bowl. Melt 3 min/50°C/speed 5. You may need to scrape down bowl half way through. Remove bowl, dip a fork into the melted chocolate and flip the chocolate across the truffles. Pop into the fridge to chill until firm, about 1 hour.
Accessories you need
Store in the fridge.
Add 3-4 tbsp of Baileys ..... yum!
Use your favourite pack of plain biscuits instead of Digestives.
Roll half into coconut for a change!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Raw Lemon Slice
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- CARAMEL GINGER FUDGE
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Dans frozen treats Variation Frozen Mango Bars...
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- Persimmon Pudding (Percy Pud)