- 250 g 'Nice' biscuits (or similar plain biscuits)
- 70 g Milo
- 395 g Tin Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 40 g crunchy peanut butter
- 100 g white chocolate melts
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place digestive biscuits and Milo into bowl. Chop 8 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and crunchy peanut butter. Mix 8 sec/speed5.
- Roll into small balls (about 3/4 tblsp) and place on a baking tray lined with greeseproof paper, or a thermo mat.
- Wash and dry bowl.
- Add white chocolate to bowl. Melt 3 min/50°C/speed 5. You may need to scrape down bowl half way through. Remove bowl, dip a fork into the melted chocolate and flip the chocolate across the truffles. Pop into the fridge to chill until firm, about 1 hour.
Store in the fridge.
Add 3-4 tbsp of Baileys ..... yum!
Use your favourite pack of plain biscuits instead of Digestives.
Roll half into coconut for a change!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates
- Apple Rhubarb Crumble