- 220 g milk chocolate
- 220 g dark chocolate
- 220 g white chocolate
- 1 tsp Peppermint Extract
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 4 drops Green Food Colouring *Optional
Line tray with baking paper.
Place dark and milk chocolate in TM bowl. Chop 5 seconds, speed 8.
Melt chocolate 6 minutes, 50°C, speed 1. Scrape down bowl if necessary.
Pour melted chocolate onto baking paper.
Clean TM bowl.
Place white chocolate into TM bowl. Chop 5 seconds, speed 8.
Add vegetable oil, peppermint extract, and food colouring (if using). Melt 5 minutes, 50°C, speed 1.
Pour melted white chocolate over the milk/dark chocolate. Smooth over, mixing the two chocolates to create a swirling effect.
Let set in cool area or refrigerator. Once set, break into pieces and enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie