- 200 g Pinapple, Tinned or fresh
- 2 --- Frozen Bananas
- 100 g coconut milk, Made from Scratch or tinned
- 250 g ice
Put into TM Bowl all the pinapple, bananas and coconut milk... wizzed up on speed 7 for 20sec
Then add Ice gradually increasing speed; up to 9 for 1min
If a little runny return to freezer for an hour or two before serving *prepare before dinner
Add it in, Wizz it together! Simple...
Accessories you need
Can make it creameier/ add more Coconut milk to taste requirements: will require longer freeze time (or put the coconut milk into icecube tray and use frozen already)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Rosette Christmas Cookies Shell
- Whipped Cinnamon Butter
- Green Cleansing Smoothie
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake