- 80 grams pistachios
- 1 tablespoon Gelatin powder
- 60 grams chilled water
- 100 grams raw sugar
- 300 grams thickened cream
- 220 grams Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 100 grams Pink Moscato wine
- 1/4 teaspoon Rose pink food colouring, (optional)
5h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place water in a small bowl. Sprinkle the gelatin granules onto the chilled water and set aside to soften.
Add pistachios to TM bowl and roughly chop 8 sec / speed 5. Set aside and clean TM bowl.
Place sugar in TM bowl and mill 10 sec / speed 9. Scrape sides of the bowl.
Add cream, milk and vanilla essence to the TM bowl and cook 10 mins / 80oC / speed 3.
Add Pink Moscato wine, dissolved gelatin and food colouring (if using) and mix together 3 mins / speed 3.
Pour and divide the cooked panna cotta mixture evenly amongst prepared moulds. Leave to chill in the fridge uncovered for one hour. After one hour, cover the panna cotta with cling wrap and allow it to continue chilling in the fridge.
To serve, unmould the panna cotta by running a thin knife around the edge of the mould. Invert the panna cotta onto individual serving plates and top with chopped pistachios.
Accessories you need
The pink food colouring is an optional ingredient; when left out it is still a milky white colour and tastes the same; I just wanted to emphasis the pink in this recipe.
Serving yield will also depend on the mould you use - ramekins, mini bundt moulds, silicon cupcake cases, plastic cups etc..
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Caldaretta (Filipino Beef Stew)
- Chocolate Tagliatelle with Choc Hazelnut Sauce
- Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Barbecue Pork Belly Skewers
- Crayfish Tails Steamed in Beer
- Mango Mousse Cups
- Chocolate Malteser Fudge
- Caramalised Onion and Blue Cheese Sauce
- Greek Chicken Pinwheels
- Brownie Batter Spread
- Sweet Filipino Spaghetti
- Sweet Custard Buns
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- Quick carrot dhal