- 190 g strawberries, hulled
- 25 g raw cane sugar
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 600 g cream
- 270 g whole milk
- 6 egg yolks
- 1-2 drops pandan paste
- 1 tsp almond essence
- 50 g pistachios, shelled & salted
- 150 g caster sugar
Recipe is created for
Place strawberries, sugar and cornflour into mixing bowl and cook 6min/100C/speed 3 with MC removed. Set aside.
Place cream, milk, yolks and castor sugar into clean, dry mixing bowl and cook 7 min/80C/speed 4.
Then cook 1 min/90C/speed 4.
Pour approximately half of cream mixture into strawberry mixture and stir through until colour is even. Pour into flat tray and cool.
Add pandan paste and almond essence to remaining cream mixture and mix 15 sec/speed 6. Pour into a flat tray and cool.
Place both trays into freezer for 4 hours.
Break up strawberry ice-cream and place chunks into mixing bowl. Blend for up to 1 min/speed 6-7 or until well churned. Half fill a straight sided loaf tin and place into freezer.
Break up pandan ice-cream and place chunks into mixing bowl. Blend for up to 1 min/speed 6-7 or until well churned. Place on top of strawberry icecream, cover and freeze until solid (several hours or overnight).
Place into fridge for at least 30 minutes before unmoulding and serving with additional strawberries and/or chopped pistachios. Try garnishing with Pashmak (Turkish Fairy floss) in either rose or pistachio flavour.
Pistachio & Strawberry Terrine
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cale's Crepes
- Chocolate icecream
- Chocolate Brownie
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream
- Caramilky Cheesecake
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Caramilk Ice Cream
- Caramilk Mousse with strawberries
- Caramilk baked cheesecake
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Ooba Healthy'ish' Curried Sausages
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Marion Grasby's Spicy Sichuan Wontons
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Chocolate icecream
- Creamed Ruby Chard
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Kahlúa frappe
- Spicy sweet potato soup