- 190 g strawberries, hulled
- 25 g raw cane sugar
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 600 g cream
- 270 g whole milk
- 6 egg yolks
- 1-2 drops pandan paste
- 1 tsp almond essence
- 50 g pistachios, shelled & salted
- 150 g caster sugar
Recipe is created for
Place strawberries, sugar and cornflour into mixing bowl and cook 6min/100C/speed 3 with MC removed. Set aside.
Place cream, milk, yolks and castor sugar into clean, dry mixing bowl and cook 7 min/80C/speed 4.
Then cook 1 min/90C/speed 4.
Pour approximately half of cream mixture into strawberry mixture and stir through until colour is even. Pour into flat tray and cool.
Add pandan paste and almond essence to remaining cream mixture and mix 15 sec/speed 6. Pour into a flat tray and cool.
Place both trays into freezer for 4 hours.
Break up strawberry ice-cream and place chunks into mixing bowl. Blend for up to 1 min/speed 6-7 or until well churned. Half fill a straight sided loaf tin and place into freezer.
Break up pandan ice-cream and place chunks into mixing bowl. Blend for up to 1 min/speed 6-7 or until well churned. Place on top of strawberry icecream, cover and freeze until solid (several hours or overnight).
Place into fridge for at least 30 minutes before unmoulding and serving with additional strawberries and/or chopped pistachios. Try garnishing with Pashmak (Turkish Fairy floss) in either rose or pistachio flavour.
Pistachio & Strawberry Terrine
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)
- Shady Grady Cheesecake
- Meghli مغلي
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Jaffa Macarons
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- No bake mars bar cheesecake
- Creamy chicken and mushroom soup
- Mustard and chive chicken