- 190 g strawberries, hulled
- 25 g raw cane sugar
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 600 g cream
- 270 g whole milk
- 6 egg yolks
- 1-2 drops pandan paste
- 1 tsp almond essence
- 50 g pistachios, shelled & salted
- 150 g caster sugar
Recipe is created for
Place strawberries, sugar and cornflour into mixing bowl and cook 6min/100C/speed 3with MC removed. Set aside.
Place cream, milk, yolks and castor sugar into clean, dry mixing bowl and cook 7 min/80C/speed 4.
Then cook 1 min/90C/speed 4.
Pour approximately half of cream mixture into strawberry mixture and stir through until colour is even. Pour into flat tray and cool.
Add pandan paste and almond essence to remaining cream mixture and mix 15 sec/speed 6. Pour into a flat tray and cool.
Place both trays into freezer for 4 hours.
Break up strawberry ice-cream and place chunks into mixing bowl. Blend for up to 1 min/speed 6-7 or until well churned. Half fill a straight sided loaf tin and place into freezer.
Break up pandan ice-cream and place chunks into mixing bowl. Blend for up to 1 min/speed 6-7 or until well churned. Place on top of strawberry icecream, cover and freeze until solid (several hours or overnight).
Place into fridge for at least 30 minutes before unmoulding and serving with additional strawberries and/or chopped pistachios. Try garnishing with Pashmak (Turkish Fairy floss) in either rose or pistachio flavour.
Pistachio & Strawberry Terrine
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Raw Lemon Slice
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- CARAMEL GINGER FUDGE
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Dans frozen treats Variation Frozen Mango Bars...
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Crispy Waffle Batter
- Keto fluffy sweet waffles
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Keto Microwave Tortilla
- Variation Chilli Con Carne
- Variation Chilli Con Carne
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Melting Moments
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions