- 100 g pineapple lumps confectionary, frozen
- 120 g Pouring Cream
- 250 g Cherries, pitted, quartered
- 250 g seedless white grapes, halved
- 300 g Greek yoghurt
- 2 tsp honey
- 180 g tinned mandarin segments, drained
- 40 g slivered almonds
- fresh mint leaves, to garnish
- 320 g vanilla bean marshmallow, cut into 2cm pieces
Place pineapple lumps into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Set aside.
Insert Butterfly. Place cream into mixing bowl and whip 20-40 sec/speed 3.5 or until firm peaks are achieved. Take care not to over whip, as you may end up with butter.
Add 200g of the cherries, 200g of the grapes, marshmallows, yoghurt, honey, mandarin segments and reserved pineapple lumps and combine 5 sec/Reverse/speed 3 or until evenly combined.
Place salad into a large bowl and leave in the refrigerator for two hours, or until chilled.
To serve, place salad into individual serving bowls and top with remaining cherries and remaining grapes, sprinkle over toasted almonds and garnish with fresh mint leaves.
Accessories you need
Try making your own vanilla bean marshmallow in the Thermomix! You can get the recipe here
Substitute the natural Greek yoghurt with thick fruit yoghurt for a sweeter dish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- Double cooked Pork Ribs
- Nutfree Chocolate Granola
- German Rouladen
- Quick Honey Chicken
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Blueberry Jam
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Paleo Meringue
- Nut Bar
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Satay dressing (or dipping sauce)