- 100 g pineapple lumps confectionary, frozen
- 120 g Pouring Cream
- 250 g Cherries, pitted, quartered
- 250 g seedless white grapes, halved
- 300 g Greek yoghurt
- 2 tsp honey
- 180 g tinned mandarin segments, drained
- 40 g slivered almonds
- fresh mint leaves, to garnish
- 320 g vanilla bean marshmallow, cut into 2cm pieces
Place pineapple lumps into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Set aside.
Insert Butterfly. Place cream into mixing bowl and whip 20-40 sec/speed 3.5 or until firm peaks are achieved. Take care not to over whip, as you may end up with butter.
Add 200g of the cherries, 200g of the grapes, marshmallows, yoghurt, honey, mandarin segments and reserved pineapple lumps and combine 5 sec/Reverse/speed 3 or until evenly combined.
Place salad into a large bowl and leave in the refrigerator for two hours, or until chilled.
To serve, place salad into individual serving bowls and top with remaining cherries and remaining grapes, sprinkle over toasted almonds and garnish with fresh mint leaves.
Accessories you need
Try making your own vanilla bean marshmallow in the Thermomix! You can get the recipe here
Substitute the natural Greek yoghurt with thick fruit yoghurt for a sweeter dish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- Foodie Mumma Ren’s Butter Chicken
- Apple Crumble Bliss Balls
- banana, raspberry and white chocolate muffins
- Clumpy Chocolate Granola
- Museli Bar Slice
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free Banana Loaf
- Satay Sauce
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- Apricot Truffles