- 100 g pineapple lumps confectionary, frozen
- 120 g Pouring Cream
- 250 g Cherries, pitted, quartered
- 250 g seedless white grapes, halved
- 300 g Greek yoghurt
- 2 tsp honey
- 180 g tinned mandarin segments, drained
- 40 g slivered almonds
- fresh mint leaves, to garnish
- 320 g vanilla bean marshmallow, cut into 2cm pieces
Place pineapple lumps into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Set aside.
Insert Butterfly. Place cream into mixing bowl and whip 20-40 sec/speed 3.5 or until firm peaks are achieved. Take care not to over whip, as you may end up with butter.
Add 200g of the cherries, 200g of the grapes, marshmallows, yoghurt, honey, mandarin segments and reserved pineapple lumps and combine 5 sec/Reverse/speed 3 or until evenly combined.
Place salad into a large bowl and leave in the refrigerator for two hours, or until chilled.
To serve, place salad into individual serving bowls and top with remaining cherries and remaining grapes, sprinkle over toasted almonds and garnish with fresh mint leaves.
Accessories you need
Try making your own vanilla bean marshmallow in the Thermomix! You can get the recipe here
Substitute the natural Greek yoghurt with thick fruit yoghurt for a sweeter dish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peppermint Choc Chip Ice Cream
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Halawet El Rez
- Maple Pancakes
- Pear sorbet
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Peanut Butter Bark (Protein Bar)
- Seeded banana and honey loaf
- Lemon Coconut Yoghurt Cake