- 100 g pineapple lumps confectionary, frozen
- 120 g Pouring Cream
- 250 g Cherries, pitted, quartered
- 250 g seedless white grapes, halved
- 300 g Greek yoghurt
- 2 tsp honey
- 180 g tinned mandarin segments, drained
- 40 g slivered almonds
- fresh mint leaves, to garnish
- 320 g vanilla bean marshmallow, cut into 2cm pieces
Place pineapple lumps into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Set aside.
Insert Butterfly. Place cream into mixing bowl and whip 20-40 sec/speed 3.5 or until firm peaks are achieved. Take care not to over whip, as you may end up with butter.
Add 200g of the cherries, 200g of the grapes, marshmallows, yoghurt, honey, mandarin segments and reserved pineapple lumps and combine 5 sec/Reverse/speed 3 or until evenly combined.
Place salad into a large bowl and leave in the refrigerator for two hours, or until chilled.
To serve, place salad into individual serving bowls and top with remaining cherries and remaining grapes, sprinkle over toasted almonds and garnish with fresh mint leaves.
Accessories you need
Try making your own vanilla bean marshmallow in the Thermomix! You can get the recipe here
Substitute the natural Greek yoghurt with thick fruit yoghurt for a sweeter dish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Traditional Welsh Cakes
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Chai Turmeric
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Chocolate Panforte
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- Honey mustard chicken
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars