- 120 grams raw cashews
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 150 grams raw almonds
- 20 grams Protein Powder, optional
- 25 grams Goji Berries
- 30 grams raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 220 grams Shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 50 grams raw cacao butter
- 50 grams coconut oil
1. First up, roast the nuts in the oven with the oil for 10 mins on 180 degrees, allow to cool.
2. Place the almonds, cashews, berries, protien powder if using, chia seeds, cacao powder and shredded coconut into the bowl Blend until finely chopped. I use 10 secs on Sp 7. Scrape down with spatula.
3. Add coconut oil, honey and raw cacao butter to the dry mixture and mix for 20 secs on Sp 5. Ensure the cacao butter has mixed into the mixture. If it is too dry add coconut oil if it's too wet add almond meal or chia seeds.
4. Line a baking dish and pour mixture into the the dish, press it down and refridgerate for 1 hr. Best kept in the freezer for a quick go to energy snack
To die for Protein Bars
Accessories you need
This recipe can be made without the raw cacao butter, just add more coconut oil. However it tastes amazing.
If you require a sweeter bar then add 1-2 tablespoons of maple syrup or coconut sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Omega3 Brain Boost Mousse
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Braised Chicken
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Cheats Mansef
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice