- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 120 g raw almonds
- 120 g walnuts
- 5 pitted dates, optional
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- chia seeds, to roll
- 1 tablespoon organic dark agave nectar
- Shredded coconut, for coating
- 240 g sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons protien powder
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place almonds and walnuts into mixing bowl and chop 30 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with a spatula. Add pitted dates, coconut oil, organic agave nectar, cocoa powder, protein powder and blend until smooth 50 seconds/speed 7. Repeat chopping if necessary. Take 1 tablespoon of mixture, roll into a ball and coat with coconut/chia seeds
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)