- 3 - 4 large green apples, cored, sliced
- 1/2 cup caster sugar, set aside
- 90 grams Butter
- 160 grams plain flour
- 40 grams desicated coconut
- 60-120 grams sugar, to taste
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon, optional
Pre-heat oven at 180 degrees. Core and slice apples.
Place a layer of apples in the base of a lightly greases 1- 1 1/2L (4-6 cup) casserole or oven dish. Sprinkle lightly with caster sugar.
Continue layering apples and sugar, finishing with apples. You should get 2-4 layers depending on the size of your dish.
Place all of the crumble ingredients (butter, flour, coconut, sugar) in . Mix for 10 seconds on Speed 6.
Sprinkle crumble evenly on apples. Dust with cinnamon if using.
Bake in oven for 35-40 mins until crumble is golden brown.
Serve hot with custard, icecream or cream.
Add rhubard cut into 2 cms sections to the bottom of the dish for Apple and Rhubarb Crumble.
Add sultanas with apples for something different too
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sago Plum Pudding
- Emma’s Pink Lemonade
- Gina’s Scone Loaf
- Pudding with Butterscotch Sauce
- 1 kilo Plum Jam
- Cheese Biscuits
- Kitchen-Sink Quiche
- Simple Baileys Slushie
- Light n Fluffy Muffins, any fruit
- QCE (Quick, Cheap, Easy) Apple Slice
- Yoplait style Vanilla Yoghurt
- TM5 Bacon, Mushroom and Pea Risotto