- 600 g thickened cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk, chilled in fridge
- 100 g 90% lindt chocolate, broken into pieces
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place butterfly whisk into thermomix bowl add 600ml thickened cream into thermomix and whip 40 seconds / speed 4.
Add Can of condensed milk to bowl and whip for a further 50 seconds.
Scoop some of the ice cream base into a bowl of melted chocolate and sitr through, then add chocoalte mixture back to the thermomix and mix for 30 seconds / Speed 2.
Put into a freezer safe container and freeze for minimum 6 hours.
NB - I melted my chocolate in the microwave, only because i made this up as I went and did have a second bowl available, to melt choclate in the thermomix just do before you add the cream and reserve in a bowl to the side.
I would recommend using no less that 90% chocolate in this ice cream as the bitterness is needed to offset the condensed milk. ( I am not a fan of dark chocolate but this is plenty sweet still)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Raw Raspberry and Coconut Cheesecake
- Chocolate Truffles (Brazilian Brigadeiros)