- 130 grams buscuits, (Arnott&amp;#039;s NICE 1/2 pack)
- 60~70 grams Butter
- 1 package block cream cheese, softend, cut into pieces
- 1 can condensed milk
- 80 grams fresh lemon juice
- lemon zest to garnish, (optional)
4h 0minPreparation 4h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Grease and line 20cm round cake tin
2. Add butter into mixing bowl and melt 1min / 95 degrees / sp1.5
3. Add roughly broken biscuits with hands into the bowl(melted butter)
4. crush 5~8 sec/ sp9 ( repeat a few more seconds if there are big chunks)
5. Transfer biscuit mixture into prepared tin and make base firm and flat.
1. Wipe put the rest of biscuit mixture from the mixing bowl if you want.
2. Place cream cheese and condensed milk into mixing bowl
3. Insert measuring cup into mixing bowl lid
4. Weigh lemon juice into MC
5. Pouring lemon juice slowly through the hole while mixing cream cheese and condensed milk 25sec / sp5
6. Transfer cheese filling onto the base and make surface evenly
7. Garnish lemon zest(optional) if you have and Chill the cheese cake at least 3~4 hours in the fridge.
cheese cake filling
overnight chilling is better than few hours
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Malteser slice
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- White Chocolate & Coconut Custard
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Redskin Fudge