- 1 banana
- 100 grams frozen raspberries
- 150 grams Any yoghurt ice cream (I use vanilla)
- 300 grams ice
Recipe is created for
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Corn rolls
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Fluffy scones
- Delicious Healthy Banana Muffins
- Vegan / Dairy Free / Gluten Free Whipped Cream
- Krispy Kreme Style Vegan Doughnuts
- TM6 Vanilla Slice - Pie Maker Version
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter