- 200 grams Butter
- 150 gram castor sugar
- 300 gram plain flour
- teaspoon baking powder
- 80 grams desiccated coconut
- 125 ml milk
- For the raspberry layer
- 300 grams frozen raspberries
- 80 grams icing suger
- 2 tblspoons of corn flour
- coconut topping
- For the Coconut topping
- 2 egg, whites
- 75 gram castor sugar
- 150 gram Shredded coconut
10h 0minPreparation 10h 0minBaking/Cooking
oven to 180c
make the coconut topping, place the egg whites, sugar and coconut
into the Tm bowl and mix for 15 seconds on speed 3 reverse. Remove
from bowl and set aside
powder,coconut and milk and mix on speed 4 reverse for 20 seconds.
Spoon the mixture into a lightly greased 20cm by 30cm tin lined with
non stick baking paper. Press the mixture firmly into the tin and
bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool.
the berries,icing sugar and cornflour in your TM bowl and mix for 5
seconds on reverse or until mixed through.
the cooled base with the berry mixture and bake for a further 25
with the coconut topping and bake for a further 10 to 12 minutes or
until the coconut is golden.
to cool in the tin.
for school lunches.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Raspberry Nice Cream Smoothie Bowl
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- Sooji halwa
- Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- lchf lime cheesecake tarts
- Brazen berry blissballs
- Coconut Rice Pudding
- Protein balls
- Maple Nut Clusters
- Raw Caramel Slice
- Chocolate Peanut Butter OMG slice
- Orange Essential Fudge
- Choc raspberry brownies
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Robyn's Rissotto
- Gluten Free Sweet Chili & Cheese Muffins
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- Cheesecake Brownie
- Orange Waffles
- Quick Mini Quiches
- Nut and Muesli Slice
- Creamy chicken Kiev
- swiss slice (shortbread)