- 180 g sugar
- 3 lemons, zest and juice
- 4 large eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 200 g cream
- 40 g couscous, or polenta (optional)
- 300 g frozen or fresh raspberries, or strawberries
8Recipe is created for
Pre heat oven to 160ºC and butter a shallow baking dish.
Place sugar and lemon zest into TM bowl and mill for 10 secs/speed 10.
Add juice, eggs and yolks. Beat for 20 secs/speed 5.
Add cream and couscous or polenta and mix a further 20 secs/speed 4.
Place raspberries into buttered baking dish and press down slightly with MC to flatten and extract juice.
Pour batter over raspberries and bake for 30-40 minutes until set in centre and golden. Dust with icing sugar before serving warm or cold.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Coconut yoghurt: Gini's
- Farmhouse Butter
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Milo, a slightly more wholesome version this is "MYlo" 😊
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Budget Brownie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl