- 180 g sugar
- 3 lemons, zest and juice
- 4 large eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 200 g cream
- 40 g couscous, or polenta (optional)
- 300 g frozen or fresh raspberries, or strawberries
Pre heat oven to 160ºC and butter a shallow baking dish.
Place sugar and lemon zest into TM bowl and mill for 10 secs/speed 10.
Add juice, eggs and yolks. Beat for 20 secs/speed 5.
Add cream and couscous or polenta and mix a further 20 secs/speed 4.
Place raspberries into buttered baking dish and press down slightly with MC to flatten and extract juice.
Pour batter over raspberries and bake for 30-40 minutes until set in centre and golden. Dust with icing sugar before serving warm or cold.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Banana Raspberry Nice Cream Smoothie Bowl
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- Sooji halwa
- Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- lchf lime cheesecake tarts
- Brazen berry blissballs
- Coconut Rice Pudding
- Protein balls
- Maple Nut Clusters
- Raw Caramel Slice
- Chocolate Peanut Butter OMG slice
- Orange Essential Fudge
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats