- 180 g sugar
- 3 lemons, zest and juice
- 4 large eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 200 g cream
- 40 g couscous, or polenta (optional)
- 300 g frozen or fresh raspberries, or strawberries
8Recipe is created for
Pre heat oven to 160ºC and butter a shallow baking dish.
Place sugar and lemon zest into TM bowl and mill for 10 secs/speed 10.
Add juice, eggs and yolks. Beat for 20 secs/speed 5.
Add cream and couscous or polenta and mix a further 20 secs/speed 4.
Place raspberries into buttered baking dish and press down slightly with MC to flatten and extract juice.
Pour batter over raspberries and bake for 30-40 minutes until set in centre and golden. Dust with icing sugar before serving warm or cold.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad