- 180 g sugar
- 3 lemons, zest and juice
- 4 large eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 200 g cream
- 40 g couscous, or polenta (optional)
- 300 g frozen or fresh raspberries, or strawberries
8Recipe is created for
Pre heat oven to 160ºC and butter a shallow baking dish.
Place sugar and lemon zest into TM bowl and mill for 10 secs/speed 10.
Add juice, eggs and yolks. Beat for 20 secs/speed 5.
Add cream and couscous or polenta and mix a further 20 secs/speed 4.
Place raspberries into buttered baking dish and press down slightly with MC to flatten and extract juice.
Pour batter over raspberries and bake for 30-40 minutes until set in centre and golden. Dust with icing sugar before serving warm or cold.
Accessories you need
Other users also liked...
- Mango fruity ice cream
- *BEST* Lamingtons *EVER*
- Peppermint Mint Choc Chip Bliss Balls
- Delicious Bliss Balls
- I want more slice
- Healthy Coconut & Almond Chocolates
- Mocha Bliss Balls
- Raw Cacao Balls by Domestic Thermominx
- NZ Lolly Log Cake
- Raw Lemon Protein Ball
- Chocolate fudge sauce
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding
- Mini monsters
- Pizza base
- Chocolate quinoa cake with peanut butter frosting
- Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal
- Potato bake
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Strawberry Vanilla Jam
- Leek, Corn & Feta Frittata
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- Chocolate Paleo Pie
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Variation Mixed Berry Jam for TM 5
- Kheer (Indian spiced rice pudding)
- Coffee Bar Cake
- Variation Greengage Jam