- 70 grams raw sugar
- 400 grams cream, Single pouring
- 1 vanilla bean, Cut in half and scraped out
- 300/350 grams eggs, about 5 or 6
- 100 raspberries, Extra for Garnish
- 60 grams caster sugar, For top
8Recipe is created for
Use 6 small crockery dishes and divide the Raspberries into them equally then set aside.
Mill the Raw sugar for 10 seconds on Speed 9. Scrape down side and add the cream,eggs and Vanilla pod - cut and scraped out.
Mix for 1 minute on Speed 4
After mixing, cook for 18 minutes, 90 degrees, speed 3 or until creme has thickened.
Pour mixture evenly in to prepared dishes and let cool to room temperature.
Place in Fridge for at least 2 to 4 hours before serving.
Sprinkle caster suger over them thinly and place under a hot grill until they go brown or use a blowtorch to caramelise the sugar. Let this go hard and then garnish with fresh Raspberries and Serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Musk Stick Fudge
- Chocolate creams
- LCHF Raw Caramel Slice
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard
- Dairy free Honey Joys
- Dairy free soy free chocolate ice cream
- Date and almond butter chocolates