- 480 grams Waffles (approx 14 ), Store bought or homemade
- 300 grams raspberries, Fresh or frozen
- 350 grams Good quality white chocolate
- 70 grams caster sugar
- 480 grams thickened cream
- 3 eggs
- 3-4 pieces lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 170c.
2. Add lemon rind pieces to bowl and turbo 2secs x2. Scrape bowl and repeat.
3. Scrape bowl and add caster sugar, plain flour, eggs, cream and vanilla extract. Mix for 10sec / speed 4.
4. Grease a large baking dish and scatter half the waffle pieces, half the raspberries and half the white chocolate. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
5. Pour over pudding mixture and bake for 40mins or until golden and pudding is set.
6. Serve immediately.
This recipe I got from my dad which I think is a taste.com recipe.
Swap the raspberries and white chocolate for strawberries and dark chocolate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding