- 480 grams Waffles (approx 14 ), Store bought or homemade
- 300 grams raspberries, Fresh or frozen
- 350 grams Good quality white chocolate
- 70 grams caster sugar
- 480 grams thickened cream
- 3 eggs
- 3-4 pieces lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 170c.
2. Add lemon rind pieces to bowl and turbo 2secs x2. Scrape bowl and repeat.
3. Scrape bowl and add caster sugar, plain flour, eggs, cream and vanilla extract. Mix for 10sec / speed 4.
4. Grease a large baking dish and scatter half the waffle pieces, half the raspberries and half the white chocolate. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
5. Pour over pudding mixture and bake for 40mins or until golden and pudding is set.
6. Serve immediately.
This recipe I got from my dad which I think is a taste.com recipe.
Swap the raspberries and white chocolate for strawberries and dark chocolate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)