- 1 pinch salt
- 130 grams wallnuts
- 110 grams Dates pitted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste/essence
- 35 grams Cacao (Raw)
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Snack Alcohol-free Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Autumn Christmas Easter Grandparent's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Easy Natural Quick Cake Dessert
Mill wallnuts and Salt for 10 Seconds Speed 9
Add all remaining ingredients and mix together for 10 sec, sp 9
Scrape down the bowl and mix again for 10 sec sp 9.
While the blades are still running, add a couple drops of water and mix for a further 5 sec sp9. This is just to make the dough a little wet so it rolls into balls.
Scrape mixture out of the mixing bowl into a clean bowl. Rolls 1 -2 teaspoon amounts into balls. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Vegan Pesto
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Banana Bread