- 1 pinch salt
- 130 grams wallnuts
- 110 grams Dates pitted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste/essence
- 35 grams Cacao (Raw)
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Snack Alcohol-free Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Autumn Christmas Easter Grandparent's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Easy Natural Quick Cake Dessert
Mill wallnuts and Salt for 10 Seconds Speed 9
Add all remaining ingredients and mix together for 10 sec, sp 9
Scrape down the bowl and mix again for 10 sec sp 9.
While the blades are still running, add a couple drops of water and mix for a further 5 sec sp9. This is just to make the dough a little wet so it rolls into balls.
Scrape mixture out of the mixing bowl into a clean bowl. Rolls 1 -2 teaspoon amounts into balls. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Ferrero Rocher and Nutella cheesecake