- 120 grams raw almonds or walnuts
- 90 grams raw cashews or pistachio
- 200 grams medjool dates, pitted
- 60 grams Shredded Organic Coconut
- 20 grams coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 50 grams dessicated coconut for rolling
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients except dessicated coconut in your thermomix bowl. Blitz 30sec/speed9 to form a crumbly dough.
Empty contents into a bowl. Scoop a handful of the dough into the palm of your hand and mould into a round ball by squeezing it to gather. Dip the ball into the dessicated coconut to cover and place in a freezable container.
Once all the dough has been made into balls, transfer into the freezer to set for 30 mins. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Pavlova towers
- 'Orange' you glad you found this Steamed Orange Pudding Recipe with Chocolate Sauce
- Apple, cinnamon desert cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Salted Caramel & Macadamia Bliss Balls