- 140 g raw almonds
- 60 g dessicated coconut
- 130 g coconut oil, extra virgin
- 90 g honey
- 60 g raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Chop almonds on speed 5 till desired consistency. Not too fine.
2. Add the coconut oil, and depending on the time of year, you may need to soften the oil a little. You want it to be soft, but not liquid.
3. Add all other ingredients and stir till combined on reverse , speed 4-5.
4. Pour into a small rectangle dish and set in fridge.
5. Enjoy whenever you like - all the ingredients are superfoods, so I tell myself its fine to have a piece at breakfast if I feel like it!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake
- Classic lemon tart
- Madarica - Croatian chocolate slice
- Crostata ricotta with Nutella and choc chips
- HCG Apple Crisp
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- No Bake Lactation Bites
- Honey, Date, Goji Berry, Oat & Almond Energy Bars
- Thai Satay Marinade
- Chocolate Chickpea Slice
- Triple-Choc Blueberry and Zucchini Smoothie Bowl
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Chinese BBQ Pork (Char Siu)
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Cocoa Bliss Balls
- Banana yoghurt nicecream
- Paleo Custard (eggless)