- 140 g raw almonds
- 60 g dessicated coconut
- 130 g coconut oil, extra virgin
- 90 g honey
- 60 g raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Chop almonds on speed 5 till desired consistency. Not too fine.
2. Add the coconut oil, and depending on the time of year, you may need to soften the oil a little. You want it to be soft, but not liquid.
3. Add all other ingredients and stir till combined on reverse , speed 4-5.
4. Pour into a small rectangle dish and set in fridge.
5. Enjoy whenever you like - all the ingredients are superfoods, so I tell myself its fine to have a piece at breakfast if I feel like it!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Basque Cheesecake
- Paleo dates, macadamia and cacao bliss balls
- Vegan Sweet Potato Waffles
- Choc Mint Hummus
- Sticky Date Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Macarons with White Chocolate and Raspberry Ganache
- TLC Buttercream
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Apricot Macadamia Crackers
- Cashew Rosemary Crackers
- Variation Sprouted Buckwheat Bread
- Cranberry Pumpkin Crackers
- Summer Italian donuts with passionfruit curd, whipped ricotta, spiced sugar, passionfruit gelato, pistachio and freeze dried raspberry crumble - Dominique Rizzo
- CARLY'S GLUTEN FREE BREAD
- Overnight Apple Oats
- Ultimate GFDF Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Honey Mustard Chicken in 14 mins (non shredding!!)
- Fruit Snack Bars
- Chocolate Paleo Pie
- Max my bread crust buddy