- 45 g pepitas
- 35 g Cashews
- 35 g sunflower seeds
- 20 g almonds
- 15 g walnuts
- 20 g Chia
- 25 g Cacao Nibs/Cacao Powder
- 60 g rolled oats
- 100 g pitted dates
- 25 g coconut oil
- 20 g Desiccated Coconut
1. Place pepitas, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, walnuts, chia, cacao nibs and oats into bowl and mill on speed 10 for 1 minute.
2. Add dates to bowl and blitz on speed 10 for 40 seconds (mixture may heat up in this step)
3. Add coconut oil and mix on speed 5 for 15 seconds
4. Squeeze mixture into balls and roll in desiccated coconut
Mixture will be crumbly. Squeeze balls into round shape in palm of hand prior to coating in coconut. Other coatings may include Chia or Cacao.
Balls keep best in fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Nut Butter Mousse
- Unicorn balls
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Green Chia Smoothie
- Muesli Bar Slice
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- Apricot Truffles
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Triple-Choc Blueberry and Zucchini Smoothie Bowl
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- Apple Coconut Balls
- Orange, cacao and poppy seed bliss balls