- 45 g pepitas
- 35 g Cashews
- 35 g sunflower seeds
- 20 g almonds
- 15 g walnuts
- 20 g Chia
- 25 g Cacao Nibs/Cacao Powder
- 60 g rolled oats
- 100 g pitted dates
- 25 g coconut oil
- 20 g Desiccated Coconut
8Recipe is created for
1. Place pepitas, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, walnuts, chia, cacao nibs and oats into bowl and mill on speed 10 for 1 minute.
2. Add dates to bowl and blitz on speed 10 for 40 seconds (mixture may heat up in this step)
3. Add coconut oil and mix on speed 5 for 15 seconds
4. Squeeze mixture into balls and roll in desiccated coconut
Mixture will be crumbly. Squeeze balls into round shape in palm of hand prior to coating in coconut. Other coatings may include Chia or Cacao.
Balls keep best in fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- 3 Ingredient Easy Lemon Tarts
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Lemon cheesecake pots
- Hokey Pokey ice-cream slice
- Peanut butter bars
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Simple Jelly from Cordial
- Chocolate Nut & Seed Balls
- Chia Apple and Almond Porridge
- Healthy Anzac Biscuits
- Breakfast Crumble
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Sugar free, Dairy free & Gluten free Banana Bread
- Nut free “orange” bliss balls
- Healthy Chocolate, Coconut & Date Bliss Balls
- Vegan Chocolate Chia Hemp Pudding
- Peanut Butter Balls
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Keto Garlic Cheese Crackers