- 200 grams raw almonds
- 40 grams flaked coconut
- 6 medjool dates pitted
- 10 grams raw cacao powder
- 40 grams coconut oil, melted
- 50 grams Rice malt syrup
- 40 grams chia seeds
- 30 grams cacao nibs
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mill Almonds Speed 8, 5 seconds
Place in coconut, dates and cacao, chop speed 8, 5 seconds
Add oil, rice malt syrup, chia seeds and cacao nibs and mix speed 4 for 10 seconds.
Press into a slice tin lined with baking paper and chill in fridge until firm.
Remove from fridge and slice pieces.
Store in a airtight container in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls