- 150 g coconut butter/coconut oil *
- 70 g raw cacao powder*
- 30 g agave nectar* or 50 g raw honey
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- (Optional, ½ teaspoon vanilla extract, or ½ teaspoon cinnamon, nuts or dried fruit)
8Recipe is created for
Place coconut butter/oil in TM bowl and melt for 1-10 mins (as required) at 37 degrees on speed 3. coconut butter is oil around 25 degrees, so if your coconut is liquid already, skip this step, if solid, you may also need to turn speed up to 5 for a second during melting to get lumps off blades).
Add cacao and agave nectar / honey and salt and mix for 5 seconds on speed 7. Then stir for 10 – 20 mins at 37 degrees, speed soft until smooth. (The longer you process for the glossier the chocolate)
Add optional flavourings if using and mix for a 10 seconds on speed soft
Pour into small silicone moulds or Foil confectionary moulds and let set in fridge.
*all ingredients found in good health-food shops
It helps to decant the chocolate into a small jug ro squeezey bottle to assist with neat pouring into moulds. Give it a swill around from time to time to keep ingredients from separating.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches