- 250 gramms of soaked cashews (soak overnight)
- 1 Large dragon fruit
- 1 Tbs maple syrup
Recipe is created for
- Add all ingredients to bowl and puree for 1min speed 10 (longer if you still have lumps)
- Add butterfly and whip for a one more min on sp3.
- Add mixture to a silicone muffin tray (easier to pop out and for individual serves)
- Freeze over night and let defrost for aprox 30 mins before serving.
For more delicious recipes please check out my website www.thewholesomehousewife.com.au
Accessories you need
This cheesecake is delicious with pomegranate coconut cream (just mix seeds of 1 pomegranate with 200ml coconut cream until combined)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Refined sugar, dairy, egg, vegan choc chip muffins
- Dairy & Sugar free Banana and coconut ice cream
- Cheesy Bacon mini muffins
- Chicken Laksa
- Date and walnut butter
- Raw beetroot, rocket & feta salad with Cajun steamed fish and a coriander & caper yogurt dressing.
- Coconut Honey Mustard Chicken
- Steamed Salmon & Asian green's with herb dressing.