- 175 g medjool dates, pits removed
- 100 g oats
- 30 g Shredded coconut
- 20 g coconut oil
- 420 g Raw Cashews Soaked
- 85 g Rice malt syrup
- 90 g coconut oil melted
- 65 g Lemon Juice fresh
- 5 g vanilla essence
- 125 g raspberries (fresh)
- 65 g coconut water
- 100 g 90% cocoa chocolate, (Lindt)
- 50 g flaked coconut
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all of the base ingredients to the bowl and blitz 10 seconds speed 6
Pour into lined 20cm cake tin, press down and freeze while you make filling
Add all of the filling ingredients to the bowl and blend 30 seconds speed 6
Scrape sides of bowl and blend again for 30 seconds speed 6
Pour over base and freeze for 2 hours
Add all of the raspberry topping ingredients to the bowl and blitz 10 seconds speed 6
Pour over filling and return to freezer for 1 hour
When ready to serve, remove from freezer for 30 minutes prior then add garnish
Add the chocolate to the bowl broken into pieces
Blitz 10 seconds speed 8
Pour over raspberry topping and garnish with flaked coconut
**Please read tips below**
Recipe converted from the Adelady Website and facebook page.
Cashews were 3 cups of raw cashews soaked for a minimum of 2 hours. Drained weight was 420grams. This may vary slightly depending on how long you soak them for. Just ensure you start with 3 full cups of cashews.
I used homemade vanilla essence which was just vodka and vanilla beans infused for a minimum of 4 months.
I used the juice of 1 whole meyer lemon which was 65g. You can use a little less if your lemons are not as juicy. Tip to get more juice, put the lemon under the palm of your hand and rub gently back and fourth on your kitchen bench before slicing and juicing.
The cake is very rich and very coconutty. You can easily portion this cake into 16 pieces.
Can be made in either your TM31 or TM5.
For more photos of this cake visit the recipe here: https://www.facebook.com/BowlBladeLidSet/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Orange & Chocolate Ricotta Tart
- Bean-Free Sundried Tomato Hummus
- Parsnip & Maple Syrup Cake
- Chickpea, Tomato & Quinoa Soup (Veg & Gluten Free)
- Pear, Pecan and Cheese Slice
- Raspberry and Walnut Crumble Slice
- Chicken & Pumpkin Salad with Chickpeas
- Millet & Pumpkin Patties
- Caramel, Honey and Salted Cashew Slice
- Easy Apricot & Nut Balls
- Spiced Rhubarb & Blueberry Jam