- 120 grams coconut oil
- 40 grams cacao butter, chopped
- 100 grams Pure Maple Syrup, (or to taste)
- 60 grams raw cacao powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea salt, fine
- 120 grams Pitted medjool dates
- 50 grams Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 pinch sea salt, (or to taste)
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Coconut Oil & Cacao in TM Bowl. Cacao will need to be chopped into small pieces.
Melt for 2 minutes/50degrees/speed 1 (or until melted).
Add maple syrup, and mix for 10 seconds/speed 2.
Add cacao & salt & mix for a further 10 seconds/speed 2.
Half fill chocolate moulds with chocolate mixture, and place in freezer to set (approx 1/2 hour).
Place dates and maple syrup in TM bowl.
Mix for 2 minutes/50 degrees/speed 6.
Scrape down sides of bowl as needed.
Repeat for as long as needed to get a smooth 'caramel' texture.
Set aside until chocolate has set.
Once chocolate is set in silicone molds, remove from freezer.
Spoon a small amount of caramel into each half filled mold.
Top with remaining chocolate mixture, and place back into the freezer to set.
Store chocolates in freezer until ready to eat. Will melt after about an hour at room temperature.
Assembling the Chocolates
Wrap Individually with coloured foil for a fun easter gift.
Use heart shaped molds for valentines day, or other shapes for special occasions.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Nut Free Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Lamington Nut Free Lunchbox Bliss Balls
- Easy Spelt Pancakes
- 'Flu Fighter' Green Smoothie
- Christmas Muffins - gift in a jar
- Meatballs with Tomato & Tamarind Sauce
- Chocolate beetroot cupcakes gluten free dairy free nut free refined sugar free
- Jason's Famous Shepherds Pie
- Kids Favourite Jam Biscuits
- Kid Friendly Coconut Chocolate
- Nut Free Spinach & Feta Pesto
- Child Friendly Chicken Liver Pate