- 35 grams buckwheat whole
- 35 grams Coconut Flour
- 35 grams pine nuts
- 90 grams Maple Syrup (pure)
- 70 grams Roasted almonds
- 200 grams medjool dates, Pitted!!
- 80 grams macadamias
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Paste
- 200 grams 85% dark chocolate
Mill buckwheat to flour for 25 seconds speed 9
Add coconut flour, pine nuts & maple syrup and mix for 20 seconds speed 8 or until well combined. Add roasted almonds and incorporate on speed 2 until combined - try not to break them up too much.
Put this mix into a square tin - around 20cm x 20cm. Place in the freezer while you make the 'caramel'.
Place all ingredients into the bowl and blend until smooth and coming together to form a caramel consistency. This will take around 1 minute speed 9.
Spread the caramel mixture over the base. Put back in the freezer while you melt your chocolate.
Break chocolate of choice into pieces and place into a clean & dry mixing bowl and chop 8 seconds speed 8. Melt for 2&1/2 -5 mins 50 degrees speed 2. You may need to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Pour over the top of the caramel and return to the freezer to set.
Cut into pieces and keep in the freezer for a treat.
Accessories you need
For a dairy free snickers bar, make sure your chocolate is dairy free. I use 85% + Chocolate. You can also make your own raw chocolate to go over the top.
You will need to hide these in the freezer or they will be GONE before you know it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Thai Curry with Cauliflower Rice and Veg
- Chocolate Scones
- Almond Date and Walnut Scrolls
- Chilli Non Carne
- Falafel & Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Better than Milo
- Chocolate Brownies with love
- Chicken Laksa
- Grans Gingerbread
- Gordon Ramsay's Chocolate Fondant - Thermomix Style!
- Rocky Road Truffles