- 12 medjool dates, pitted
- 50 gram sultanas
- 50 gram spiced rum
- 20 gram orange juice
- 200 gram raw almonds
- 90 gram dessicated coconut, plus extra for decorating
- 40 gram coconut oil
- 10 gram raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla paste/essence
- 1 pinch salt
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Add dates, sultanas, rum and orange juice to an airtight container for 1 hour to soak. Shake periodically.
- Add all ingredients to mixer bowl, blend 15 sec/speed 8 using spatula to combine.
- Use spatula to redistribute ingredients, and blend for another 15 sec/speed 8.
- Shape into walnut sized balls and coat with desiccated coconut.
- Refrigerate overnight for best flavor.
You can also use dark rum if preferred
Substitute the rum with additional orange juice for a non alcoholic version.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats Vanilla Slice
- Deliciously thick Chocolate Custard
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart