- 12 medjool dates, pitted
- 50 gram sultanas
- 50 gram spiced rum
- 20 gram orange juice
- 200 gram raw almonds
- 90 gram dessicated coconut, plus extra for decorating
- 40 gram coconut oil
- 10 gram raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla paste/essence
- 1 pinch salt
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Add dates, sultanas, rum and orange juice to an airtight container for 1 hour to soak. Shake periodically.
- Add all ingredients to mixer bowl, blend 15 sec/speed 8 using spatula to combine.
- Use spatula to redistribute ingredients, and blend for another 15 sec/speed 8.
- Shape into walnut sized balls and coat with desiccated coconut.
- Refrigerate overnight for best flavor.
You can also use dark rum if preferred
Substitute the rum with additional orange juice for a non alcoholic version.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Banana Bread
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Rice and lentils (majadra)