- 12 medjool dates, pitted
- 50 gram sultanas
- 50 gram spiced rum
- 20 gram orange juice
- 200 gram raw almonds
- 90 gram dessicated coconut, plus extra for decorating
- 40 gram coconut oil
- 10 gram raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla paste/essence
- 1 pinch salt
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
- Add dates, sultanas, rum and orange juice to an airtight container for 1 hour to soak. Shake periodically.
- Add all ingredients to mixer bowl, blend 15 sec/speed 8 using spatula to combine.
- Use spatula to redistribute ingredients, and blend for another 15 sec/speed 8.
- Shape into walnut sized balls and coat with desiccated coconut.
- Refrigerate overnight for best flavor.
You can also use dark rum if preferred
Substitute the rum with additional orange juice for a non alcoholic version.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Cheat's sourdough
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Smooth Peanut Butter
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon