- 250 g Raw Cashew Nuts
- 150 g coconut milk
- 100 g honey
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla powder
- 1 shot expresso coffee
- 3T kahlua
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoons cacao powder
- 250 g raw almonds
- 100 g medjool dates, pitted
- 50 g raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
1. place all ingredients in thermomix and blend speed 10 for 15 seconds
2. place into lined spring form tin and place in fridge
1. blend cashews speed 10 for 10 seconds. repeat this step twice scraping down the sides after 10 seconds
2. add coconut milk, honey, vanilla, espresso shot, Kahlua, oil blend speed 10 for 1 minute.
3. take 1/3 cup filling and put in a separate bowl stirring in cacao powder.
4. Transfer remaining filling in mixing bowl over the base in spring form tin, then dollop the reserved cacao-filling mixture into the cake tin. Using a skewer, gently swirl figure 8 patterns through the filling to create a marbled effect.
5. set in freezer.
6. Using a sharp knife, run around the edge of the cheesecake, then release the spring form tin and remove cake completely. Cut into slices and serve.
for more recipes you can follow me on instagram @turbocharged_living
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Peanut Butter Bark (Protein Bar)
- Seeded banana and honey loaf
- Lemon Coconut Yoghurt Cake
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Fruit "roll ups"
- Healthy Oat Muffins (No Flour No Sugar No Oil)