- 250 g raw cashew nuts
- 150 g coconut milk
- 100 g honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 shot expresso coffee
- 3T kahlua
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoons cacao powder
- 250 g raw almonds
- 100 g medjool dates, pitted
- 50 g raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
12h 15minPreparation 12h 0minBaking/Cooking 15min
8Recipe is created for
1. place all ingredients in thermomix and blend speed 10 for 15 seconds
2. place into lined spring form tin and place in fridge
1. blend cashews speed 10 for 10 seconds. repeat this step twice scraping down the sides after 10 seconds
2. add coconut milk, honey, vanilla, espresso shot, Kahlua, oil blend speed 10 for 1 minute.
3. take 1/3 cup filling and put in a separate bowl stirring in cacao powder.
4. Transfer remaining filling in mixing bowl over the base in spring form tin, then dollop the reserved cacao-filling mixture into the cake tin. Using a skewer, gently swirl figure 8 patterns through the filling to create a marbled effect.
5. set in freezer.
6. Using a sharp knife, run around the edge of the cheesecake, then release the spring form tin and remove cake completely. Cut into slices and serve.
for more recipes you can follow me on instagram @turbocharged_living
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.