- 100 g coconut oil, melted
- 60 g raw cacao powder
- 60 g Maple syrup
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 0.5 teaspoon vanilla powder/essence, optional
- +handful of flavour/crunch of choice (i.e. nuts,peppermint oil,dried fruit etc)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Creative Easy Natural Quick Birthday Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Cooling Freezing Dessert Praline/sweets
Add all ingredients except "handfull of" into mixing bowl 1min/sp6.
Add flavour/crunch and mix 5sec/sp6.
Line a baking dish with baking paper and spread the mixture flat&evenly.
Put it in the freezer to set for 2-3 hrs.
Take out only a couple of minutes before consumtion
If you are adding liquor as flavour then add in at first step.
If you are adding a zest i.e orange then zest the skin first 10sec/sp9 and continue with the recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Masala chai gut friendly gummies
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Raspberry Rounds
- Sticky Date Pancakes
- Mocha Sorbet (Adult Version)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake - No bake
- Vanilla Bean Gelato
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice
- Rima’s tastyfood cremè brûlée donuts
- Stewed Blood Plums (for Crumbles) - Thermo Cazza