- 400 grams white chocolate melts
- 20 Redskins
- 20 grams Butter
- 1 can sweetend condensed milk
Add Redskins, butter and condensed milk to tm bowl and cook for 10 min 100 degrees speed 2 MC off
Add chocolate melts and cook 2 min 50 degrees speed 3 or until melted and combined. MC off
pour into a slice tin lined with baking paper, let cool and then refridgerate.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Walnut Crescent Cookies
- Choc. Peanut Butter Crumble Balls
- Best Ever Banana Cake with Frosting
- South African Milk Food - Frummel Melkkos
- Russian custard
- Chloe’s Caramel Fudge
- Nutri-Grain Bars
- Banana & Plum Breakfast Bars
- Janine's - Creamy Pasta Sauce - Thermie and Friends
- Weetbix slice
- Baked Crumble Topping
- Deb's Chicken bacon and spinach risotto