- 1 litre Milk, frozen into ice cubes
- 1/2 orange, zest only, no pith
- 1 orange, juice only
- 160 grams sugar
- 1 apple, cut into quarters, core removed, unpeeled
- 500 grams rhubarb, trimmed, cut into pieces
- 1 eggwhite
- 1 banana, roughly chopped
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Place Orange zest into mixing bowl and grate 10sec/speed 9
Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula
2. Add Orange juice, 60gr sugar, apple and rhubard and cook 10-12min/100deg/speed 1.
3. Puree 1min/speed 9, slowly increaseing to speed 9. Cool to room temp.
4.Weigh in 100gr sugar. Mill 10sec/speed 10
5. Weigh in 300gr rhubard, 1 banana and egg white. Chop 6sec/speed 6
6.Place frozen milk into mixing bowl and crush 1min30sec/speed 9
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Chai frappe with Irish cream
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Jam packed with love
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls