- 280 grams dates, pitted
- 80 grams Butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 120 grams rice bubbles
- 30 gram craisins or other add ins
- coconut or sprinkles, if desired for top
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add butter and dates to TM bowl. Chop for 8-10 seconds/speed 8 to break up the dates, then cook 4 mins/100 degrees/speed 2. Mixture should be a smooth paste.
2. Add rice bubbles, craisins and vanilla essence to TM bowl 20 seconds/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 3 to mix it all together. Scrape TM bowl sides and combine again 10 seconds/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speead 3.3. Line or grease a square tin and press in mixture then sprinkle with coconut or sprinkles if desired.
4. Refridgerate til cool then cut into small bar or square shaped pieces.
Accessories you need
Try nuts or dark choc chips instead of dried fruit. If a dairy free alternative is needed replace butter with nutlex or coconut oil.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oats, hazelnut, banana, chocolate chips muesli bar
- nutella custard
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Lemon Cake Bliss Balls
- Zilm Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Mixie's cold brew coffee
- Mr Mixie's chilli con queso
- Tangy passion fruit slice
- Lime Coconut Pie
- Caramello Custard
- Choc-raspberry hot crossed buns
- Not-too-naughty Easter Slice
- Mixie's Spinach and Onion Cob
- Mixie's Famous French Onion Dip
- Fruit & Veg Slurplie
- 1 Ingredient Peanut Butter
- Eatra sneaky chocolate milkshake