- 1 cup cooked rice
- 3/4 cup plain or flavoured yoghurt
- 50 grams cup dessicated coconut
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 80 grams raisins
Place all ingredients into TMX bowl. Mix together lightly for 20 seconds using reverse/speed 1.
Transfer to serving bowl, dust well with brown sugar and grated nutmeg.
Serve chilled, with extra yoghurt or cream if desired.
Converted by Roslyn Teirney from the recipe on page 37 of Elizabeth Godfrey's The Best of Carefree Cooking, Fitzroy Publishers, Sandy Bay, Tas., 1980.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Russian Meatloaf
- Varoma pumpkin & whisky bread & butter pudding
- Pumpkin Jam (Misti Kumra)
- Pumpkin and Lentil Dahl
- Hidden Vege Sorbet
- Creamed Cheese Bread Pudding using leftover fruitcake
- Poached Pumpkin with Sesame and Cloves
- Ginger Margarita Sorbet
- Gluten-free maple pudding
- Spiced Blueberry Mousse
- Kasha (Buckwheat with Mushrooms and Onions)