- 280 g uncooked Medium Grain Rice, (or Arborio Rice)
- 900 g Milk, (divided)
- 135 g sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- cinnamon (ground), to taste
- Cook rice as per rice recipe in the EDC (900g water, Varoma/15mins/Speed 4)
Once the rice is cooked, tip out water left in TM bowl. Add back the cooked rice, 600g milk, sugar and salt. Cook 15 mins/ 90'C/REVERSE/Speed 2 with MC removed.
Add remaining milk, eggs and vanilla mix for 3secs/REVERSE/Speed 3 then cook on 90'C for 5mins/REVERSE/Speed 2
Enjoy warm or cold with a sprinkle of cinnamon
Accessories you need
This is a great comfort food, also great to pop in the kids lunch boxes for school.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Custard with Protein Powder