- 280 g uncooked Medium Grain Rice, (or Arborio Rice)
- 900 g Milk, (divided)
- 135 g sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- cinnamon (ground), to taste
Cook rice as per rice recipe in the EDC (900g water, Varoma/15mins/Speed 4)
Once the rice is cooked, tip out water left in TM bowl. Add back the cooked rice, 600g milk, sugar and salt. Cook 15 mins/ 90'C/REVERSE/Speed 2 with MC removed.
Add remaining milk, eggs and vanilla mix for 3secs/REVERSE/Speed 3 then cook on 90'C for 5mins/REVERSE/Speed 2
Enjoy warm or cold with a sprinkle of cinnamon
This is a great comfort food, also great to pop in the kids lunch boxes for school.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Fluffy scones
- Crusty Loaf
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Green goodness soup