- 50 g raw sugar, (Optional)
- 1 banana, broken into chunks
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, skinned, cored, and sliced
- 1 lemon flesh only, (no skin or pith)
- 1 tin of coconut milk, frozen into cubes
- 400 g ice cubes
- Extra water just in case
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Mill sugar 10sec | speed 10.
2. Add lemon, Pineapple, Banana and blend 10sec | speed 5
3. Add Coconut Milk ice cubes and the water ice cubes blend 1min 30sec | speed 9 with aid of spatula and add water if necessary to help mixture to move in bowl.
Add Malibu, Rum or Vodka to make a yummy cocktail slushy
Add handful of fresh mint at stage 2 (My Friend Leisha’s tip)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Cherry ripe ice-cream slice
- Creamy Vanilla Ice-cream
- Nutella chocolate mousse
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- Kale smoothie
- Banana Pikelets
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Banana Nut Bread
- Very Berry Gluten Free Cake
- Gluten Free Banana Pancakes
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Banana, Raspberry & Apple Muffins
- Banana blueberry muffins
- banana, raspberry and white chocolate muffins