- 50 g raw sugar, (Optional)
- 1 banana, broken into chunks
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, skinned, cored, and sliced
- 1 lemon flesh only, (no skin or pith)
- 1 tin of coconut milk, frozen into cubes
- 400 g ice cubes
- Extra water just in case
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Mill sugar 10sec | speed 10.
2. Add lemon, Pineapple, Banana and blend 10sec | speed 5
3. Add Coconut Milk ice cubes and the water ice cubes blend 1min 30sec | speed 9 with aid of spatula and add water if necessary to help mixture to move in bowl.
Add Malibu, Rum or Vodka to make a yummy cocktail slushy
Add handful of fresh mint at stage 2 (My Friend Leisha’s tip)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Apple & Sultana Cookies (no sugar)
- Seeded banana and honey loaf
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Avocado latte
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Healthy Oat Muffins (No Flour No Sugar No Oil)
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- Green Latte
- Banana oat pancake