- 100 grams Sago
- 500 grams Milk of choice, (I used skim milk)
- 110 grams sugar
Weigh sago and milk into TM bowl then remove bowl and place in fridge to soak for a minimum of 1 hour. (If you need to use your TM for something else you can soak the sago in a bowl - just use 1/2 cup sago and 2 cups of milk).
After soaking, place bowl onto thermomix and cook at 90 degrees/"Counter-clockwise operation" /Speed 3 for 18--20 minutes or until sago is cooked (sago will turn clear when ready).
Add sugar and cook at 90 degrees/"Counter-clockwise operation" /Speed 3 for 2 minutes.
Serve hot with fruit and cream; or pour into serving dishes or moulds and chill until set. Turn out moulds and serve cold with fresh or canned fruit.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Churros Cake
- Dairy Free Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Rice Krispie Bars
- Rhonda's Rocky Road
- Low FODMAP Choc Peanut Bliss Balls
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Peanut Bites
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Healthier Vanilla Custard
- Orange Cake - Light and tasty
- Giant Choc Chip Cookie Cake
- Nutella Skillet Brownie
- 'Squid Game' Stir Fry - Bulgogi Beef
- Bec's (Carmen's) Oat Slice Choc Brownie
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Vanilla Chai Mix (Similar to Arkadia brand)
- Sweet & Sour Pork and Rice
- Cinnamon Apple Cake
- Creamy Frothy Coffee
- Churros Cake
- Banana Honey & Cinnamon Muffins
- My Everyday White Bread
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup