- 200 grams raw almonds
- 100 grams Cashews
- 30 grams goji berries, dried
- 30 grams cacao powder
- 30 grams LSA (blended linseeds, sunflower seed, almonds)
- 1 scoop protein powder - Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 100 grams coconut oil
- 100 grams desicated coconut
Put Almonds, Cashews, Goji Berries, Cacao Powder, LSA and Protein Powder in Thermomix. Blend for 20 seconds on speed 8. Check to ensure a smooth consistency. Use spatula to scrape down the sides of the bowl
Add honey and coconut oil and blend for 20 seconds on speed 4 or until its mixed.
More coconut oil may be required if mixture appears dry. Mixture should be moist enough that desicated coconut will stick. This will depend on the honey, and nuts you use as each time is slightly different
teaspoon a spoonfull of mixture out and roll into a small ball in your hand and then roll in desicated coconut to coat.
This mixture should make around 30 odd balls.
Accessories you need
Rolling in coconut allows the balls to be eaten without messy fingers.
Refrigerate after for best texture
If you want larger pieces of nuts. use half of the nuts first to pulse to a larger size then place in seperate bowl and add back when you add the cocunut oil and honey. Change the speed to reverse on speed 3 for longer. But these are meant to be quick remember
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- 3 Ingredient Easy Lemon Tarts
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Lemon cheesecake pots
- Hokey Pokey ice-cream slice
- Peanut butter bars
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Simple Jelly from Cordial
- Nutty Bliss Balls
- Cornflake honey slice
- Healthy Lunchbox Fruit and Oat Slice
- Healthy Anzac Biscuits
- 'Never buy' Tomato sauce
- Chocolate Protein Balls
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Breakfast Crumble
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Satay Sauce
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry