- 200 grams raw almonds
- 100 grams Cashews
- 30 grams goji berries, dried
- 30 grams cacao powder
- 30 grams LSA (blended linseeds, sunflower seed, almonds)
- 1 scoop protein powder - Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 100 grams coconut oil
- 100 grams desicated coconut
Put Almonds, Cashews, Goji Berries, Cacao Powder, LSA and Protein Powder in Thermomix. Blend for 20 seconds on speed 8. Check to ensure a smooth consistency. Use spatula to scrape down the sides of the bowl
Add honey and coconut oil and blend for 20 seconds on speed 4 or until its mixed.
More coconut oil may be required if mixture appears dry. Mixture should be moist enough that desicated coconut will stick. This will depend on the honey, and nuts you use as each time is slightly different
teaspoon a spoonfull of mixture out and roll into a small ball in your hand and then roll in desicated coconut to coat.
This mixture should make around 30 odd balls.
Accessories you need
Rolling in coconut allows the balls to be eaten without messy fingers.
Refrigerate after for best texture
If you want larger pieces of nuts. use half of the nuts first to pulse to a larger size then place in seperate bowl and add back when you add the cocunut oil and honey. Change the speed to reverse on speed 3 for longer. But these are meant to be quick remember
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)