- 130 grams spelt flour
- 35 grams coconut oil
- 115 grams almond butter, or nut butter of choice
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons Chopped almonds, or nut of choice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Raw Cacao
- 50 grams 85% dark chocolate
Place almonds in bowl and / Turbo / 1 sec / 2 - 3 times until nuts are chopped - not too fine - Set aside
Place chocolate in the bowl and / Turbo / 1 sec / 2-3 times until chopped - you want it in small chunks, not a powder. Set aside separate from almonds
Place coconut oil and rice malt syrup in mixing bowl and cook 3 mins / 50 degrees / speed 2. Ensure coconut oil is melted and the ingredients are combined
Add almond butter and mix 15 secs / speed 3 until well combined
Keep mixing and add egg through hole in lid, mix for another 10 secs until mixture is silky
Add spelt flour and mix 10 secs / speed 4, until the mixture just comes together. The mixture will be very thick so turn off as soon as it has come together
Divide mixture between 2 bowls
In one bowl add the chopped almonds and combine the mixture
In the other bowl add the chopped chocolate and raw cacao and combine the mixture
Using your Thermomat form each mixture into a log shape then place on top of each other and press down gently.
Cut into rectangles and refrigerate
Serve cold from the fridge
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Traditional Welsh Cakes