- zest of half an orange
- 30 grams Dark chocolate (70% cocoa)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla paste/essence
- 15 grams cocoa powder
- 1 Shot of espresso (30ml)
- 2 eggs
- 500 grams Milk
- 30 grams cornflour
- 80 grams sugar
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add Orange zest and chocolate to TM bowl and mill on speed 9 for 20 seconds
Add all other ingredients and select automated custard (3-4 people, normal consistency). Skip through the steps as all other ingredients have been added. Place measuring cup into lid and turn dial to start.
This can be made as a runny custard by changing the amount of cornflour to 15 grams, or a thick custard by changing cornflour to 50 grams.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Almond Tart
- Kids healthy chocolate custard
- Wild Orange Chocolate Mousse Slice
- 5 eggs version swiss roll
- Keto Cheesecake
- Vegan Carrot Cake - Jolanta's version
- Classic Waffles
- Healthy and Quick Apple Dessert
- Variation Lemon Meringue Pies (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar free)
- Easy Vegan Chocolate Mousse
- Vanilla icecream + variations.
- Gingerbread Popcorn
- Vegetable Quiche Dairy- free
- Failsafe Hommux (RPAH diet compliant)
- Thick and Creamy Cheese Sauce - dairy free
- Leftovers Curried Chicken and pumpkin Pie
- Cupid's Slice of Love (Grain free, Dairy Free Chocolate Brownie)
- Spelt Bread (FODMAP friendly)
- Nutella bliss balls
- Almond crackers (grain free)
- Boston bun
- Rice milk yogurt