- 1 kg Ripe Plum Flesh, Leave skin on
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves, Use whole cloves if dont have ground but will need to remove from recipe later
- 1/4 cup water
8Recipe is created for
Put all ingredients into bowl and cook for 12 minutes, 100, Reverse, speed 2
This may taste a bit tart for some, if so increase the sugar to one cup. However is really nice to serve with a dessert such as my 'Easy Coconut Pie' or any dessert which is sweet and maybe with some cream/ice cream as well
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen