- Oreo Biscuits, 2 x 137g packets
- 80 grams Butter
- 2 strawberry, punnets, wash and dry, remove tops
- 500 grams cream cheese, soften to room temperature
- 125 grams caster sugar
- 200 grams whipping cream
- 1 lemon, juice of 1 lemon
- 4 teaspoons gelatin
- hot water, 1/4 cup
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Empty 2 packets of oreo biscuits into the bowl, add butter.
2. Mix for 10 seconds on speed 5
3. Scrape side of the bowl and mix further 10 seconds on speed 5 if not already combined together.
4. Pour biscuits mixture into the tin lined with baking paper. Spread the biscuits mixture across to make a base.
Chilled mixture in the fridge for about 15-30 mins.
1. Put strawberry in TM bowl (you can leave about 6 to 8 strawberry aside for decoration as per photo). Mix on speed 5 for 5 seconds.
2. Add cream cheese, caster suger, lemon juice to the TM bowl, mix on speed 6 for 10 seconds.
Scrape the bowl and mix further 10 seconds on speed 6 if not already combined.
3. Add whipping cream, mix 10 seconds on speed 5. Scrape the bowl and mix further 10 seconds on speed 5 if not already combined.
4. Put gelatin in a small bowl and add hot water to the powder, mix well until all disolve.
5. Dial the Thermomix machine on speed 4 with lid on but without the measuring cup (MC) and let it run. Slowly pour gelatin mixture thru the hole on top on the lid. Be sure to scrape every bit of gelatin mixture into the bowl.
6. Place MC onto the lid and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
Pour filling into the prepared pan and place in the fridge for at least 6 - 8 hours. I actually make this the night before to make sure that it sets properly.
Cut the strawberry that had been put aside for decorations once the cheesecake is set.
You can use any other biscuits to make the base, ie.. arrowroot, granita, sweet biscuits.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Omega3 Brain Boost Mousse
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake