- 250 grams Marie biscuts
- 1/4 cup --- Desiccated Coconut
- 150 grams Butter, softened
- 50 grams raw sugar
- 200 grams white chocolate, broken up
- 500 grams Cream Cheese.
- 130 grams Pouring Cream
- 400g-500g Fresh strawberries, chopped
- chia seeds, for sprinkling
3h 0minPreparation 3h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line base of a 26cm springform tin with baking paper & set aside. (slightly smaller tin is ok)
Place biscuits & coconut into mixing bowl & crush 10secs sp10
Add butter into mixing bowl & melt 3mins 60degrees sp2.
Press mixture into bottom of prepared tin & refidgerate until needed.
Clean & dry bowl.
Place sugar into bowl & mill 10secs sp10.
Add white chocolate & grate 3secs sp8. Melt 3mins 50degrees sp2.
Add cream cheese & mix 30-60secs sp5 until mixture is combined & smooth. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add cream & mix 30secs sp5 or until mixture is very smooth.
Scatter half the strawberries over biscuit base. Pour cheesecake mixture over.
Refridgerate for about 1/2 hour. Top with remaining strawberries & sprinkle with chia seeds.
Return to the fridge to set for at least 3 hours.
Remove from tin & enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls
- Baked Lemon Curd Cheesecake/s
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Lemon Curd
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Warm Chilli Con Queso Dip
- Variation Dairy & Egg free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Tuna Risotto
- Cinnabun bread
- Apple Cinnamon Squares