- 100 g raw sugar
- 120 g water
- 120 g Milk
- 500 g Greek-style natural yoghurt, unsweetened
- 250 g strawberries, hulled and frozen
1. Place sugar in TM bowl, mill for 10 seconds, speed 9.
2. Add water, milk & yoghurt, mis for 10 seconds, speed 4.
3. Pour into a shallow container, seal and freeze for a minimum 12 hours.
4. To make sorbet, remove yoghurt mixture from container and, using a large knife, cut into 8 pieces.
5. Place yoghurt blocks and frozen strawberries in TM bowl. Process for 30 seconds, speed 8. Scrape down sides of bowl. Continue to mix on speed 6, assisting with spatula until mixture resembles sorbet.
Serve with fresh strawberries.
Gluten Free, Vegetarian
Variation: Substitute strawberries for other frozen berries or fruit, such as mangos or apricots.
Health Tip: Strawberries contain vitamin C, potassium, beta-carotene, lutein and ellagic acid.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Seafood Risotto
- Jumbo Bread loaf
- Hokey Pokey Ice Cream
- Carnation green tea cocktail
- Trout salad & horseradish dressing
- Hot cross bagels
- Spiked truffles
- Almond pulp truffles
- Mango salsa with lime bursts
- Vanilla bean panna cotta with raspberry rosewater coulis
- Coconut lamb curry
- Fresh petite radish salad