- 90 grams pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 40 grams Hemp Seeds
- 40 grams sunflower seeds
- 25 grams chia seeds
- 30 grams Quinoa flakes
- 20 grams Linseeds
- 5 grams super greens powder, (1 tablespoon)
- 5 grams Hemp Protein Powder, (1 tablespoon)
- 10 grams raw cacao powder, (2 tablespoons)
- 8 medjool dates pitted
- 2 dried figs
- 45 grams coconut oil, (then melt)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Lunch Snack Autumn Carnival Father's Day Mother's Day Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Party Picnic Biscuit/cookie Praline/sweets Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free
Add pepitas, hemp seeds, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, quinoa flakes and linseeds to bowl. Blend 5 secconds/ speed 9.
Add greens powder, hemp protein powder, raw cacao powder, dates, figs and melted coconut oil. Blend 10 seconds/ speed 10.
Mixture will appear crumbly. Take a large tablespoon full and squish in your hand, form into a ball and gently roll.
Store in fridge, will make 18 large-ish balls.
- use organic ingredients where possible
- you can find most of the ingredients at a supermarket. Hemp protein/seeds/greens powder you can find at your local awesome health food shop
- not suitable for children or toddlers due to the raw cacao (see link //www.therawfoodmum.com/why-i-do-not-recommend-cacao-for-kids/)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate icecream
- Chocolate Brownie
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Banana & Hazelnut Icecream
- Caramilky Cheesecake
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Caramilk Ice Cream
- Caramilk Mousse with strawberries
- Caramilk baked cheesecake
- Raw Strawberry Frozen Snack Bars