- 100 grams Self Raising Flour
- 170 grams buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 60 grams cane sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 40 grams vegetable oil
- 1 Overripe Banana, (chopped into small pieces)
- icing sugar, for dusting
- Maple syrup
- Greek yogurt
- Fresh berries
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add sugar to mixing bowl and mill on speed 10 for 5 seconds
2. Add all other ingredients
3. Mix on spped 5 for 15 seconds
4. Scrape down the sides of the bowl
5. Mix on speed 3 for another 30 seconds
6. Preheat frypan on medium heat
7. Transfer in to mixing bowl, add banana and cook on frypan
8. Serve on to plate, add toppings and enjoy
Accessories you need
Makes 6 pancakes (3 each) at about 110mm in diameter. Can use butter instead of oil for extra taste.
Have for burnch and will fill you up all the way to dinner time
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Small Pavlova
- Cheesecake Balls
- Black rice cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Coconut & Date Bliss Balls
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins