- 100 grams Self Raising Flour
- 170 grams buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 60 grams cane sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 40 grams vegetable oil
- 1 Overripe Banana, (chopped into small pieces)
- icing sugar, for dusting
- Maple syrup
- Greek yogurt
- Fresh berries
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add sugar to mixing bowl and mill on speed 10 for 5 seconds
2. Add all other ingredients
3. Mix on spped 5 for 15 seconds
4. Scrape down the sides of the bowl
5. Mix on speed 3 for another 30 seconds
6. Preheat frypan on medium heat
7. Transfer in to mixing bowl, add banana and cook on frypan
8. Serve on to plate, add toppings and enjoy
Accessories you need
Makes 6 pancakes (3 each) at about 110mm in diameter. Can use butter instead of oil for extra taste.
Have for burnch and will fill you up all the way to dinner time
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Ferrero Rocher and Nutella cheesecake