- 170 grams Dried Mango Pieces
- 1/2 Lime zest only
- 100 grams desicated coconut
- 80 grams macadamia nuts
- 8 Dates pitted
- 120 grams Condense Milk
- Extra Desicated coconut for rolling
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- In a bowl place the mango pieces and soak in hot water for 5 mins then drain well and set aside
- Place lime zest and a approx a tablespoon of coconut into TM jug and blend 30sec/ speed 10
- Add all ingredients into the jug including the mango and blend
15 sec/ speed 9 then scrape down sides
- blend again for 15 sec/ speed 9
Repeat if needed
- Roll into walnut size balls and roll in the extra coconut then place in fridge to firm up
You can use apricot instead of the mango
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet