- 1 can coconut cream, 400g
- 100g Sago or Tapioca
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 mango
- 1 blueberries, Handful
- 1 Toasted coconut shredded, Handful
Recipe is created for
Empty your can of coconut cream into the Thermo bowl, fill can up with filtered water and add to bowl. 4min/100C/speed 4
Add a tablespoon honey or to taste with 100g tapioca.
Cook 20min/90C/speed1 reverse
Serve cool or warm
Add fresh fruit, I love mango, blueberries and toasted coconut flakes for summer
Variation: frozen raspberries and blueberries plus a tablespoon of coconut sugar or to taste, 3min/60C/2 min
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Traditional Welsh Cakes
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Vanilla Fruit Biscotti
- Nan's Zucchini Loaf - now DF, GF
- Mango chutney by Sueanne
- Chocolate Panforte
- Moscato Mango Daiquiri
- Cacao and coconut bliss balls
- RAJMA MASALA POWDER
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!