- 1 can coconut cream, 400g
- 100g Sago or Tapioca
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 mango
- 1 blueberries, Handful
- 1 Toasted coconut shredded, Handful
Recipe is created for
Empty your can of coconut cream into the Thermo bowl, fill can up with filtered water and add to bowl. 4min/100C/speed 4
Add a tablespoon honey or to taste with 100g tapioca.
Cook 20min/90C/speed1 reverse
Serve cool or warm
Add fresh fruit, I love mango, blueberries and toasted coconut flakes for summer
Variation: frozen raspberries and blueberries plus a tablespoon of coconut sugar or to taste, 3min/60C/2 min
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- Satay noodle salad
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Healthy chocolate weetix slice
- Sweet Curry Granola Bar
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (sugar free)
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins