- 1 can coconut cream, 400g
- 100g Sago or Tapioca
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 mango
- 1 blueberries, Handful
- 1 Toasted coconut shredded, Handful
8Recipe is created for
Empty your can of coconut cream into the Thermo bowl, fill can up with filtered water and add to bowl. 4min/100C/speed 4
Add a tablespoon honey or to taste with 100g tapioca.
Cook 20min/90C/speed1 reverse
Serve cool or warm
Add fresh fruit, I love mango, blueberries and toasted coconut flakes for summer
Variation: frozen raspberries and blueberries plus a tablespoon of coconut sugar or to taste, 3min/60C/2 min
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- 3 Ingredient Easy Lemon Tarts
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Lemon cheesecake pots
- Hokey Pokey ice-cream slice
- Peanut butter bars
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Simple Jelly from Cordial
- Nutty Bliss Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Healthy Lunchbox Fruit and Oat Slice
- Healthy Anzac Biscuits
- 'Never buy' Tomato sauce
- Chocolate Protein Balls
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Breakfast Crumble
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Satay Sauce
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry