- 1 can coconut cream, 400g
- 100g Sago or Tapioca
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 mango
- 1 blueberries, Handful
- 1 Toasted coconut shredded, Handful
Recipe is created for
Empty your can of coconut cream into the Thermo bowl, fill can up with filtered water and add to bowl. 4min/100C/speed 4
Add a tablespoon honey or to taste with 100g tapioca.
Cook 20min/90C/speed1 reverse
Serve cool or warm
Add fresh fruit, I love mango, blueberries and toasted coconut flakes for summer
Variation: frozen raspberries and blueberries plus a tablespoon of coconut sugar or to taste, 3min/60C/2 min
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot & coconut bites
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls
- Baked Lemon Curd Cheesecake/s
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Honey Chicken
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Toblerone Cocktail
- Hard Timer biscuits
- Mango chicken curry
- Honey chicken
- Chicken Tikka Pathia (adapted from British Indian Restaurant/Take Away recipes)
- DF, GF, RSF School Muesli Bars
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- LAMB RIB MARINADE