- 1 can coconut cream, 400g
- 100g Sago or Tapioca
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 mango
- 1 blueberries, Handful
- 1 Toasted coconut shredded, Handful
Recipe is created for
Empty your can of coconut cream into the Thermo bowl, fill can up with filtered water and add to bowl. 4min/100C/speed 4
Add a tablespoon honey or to taste with 100g tapioca.
Cook 20min/90C/speed1 reverse
Serve cool or warm
Add fresh fruit, I love mango, blueberries and toasted coconut flakes for summer
Variation: frozen raspberries and blueberries plus a tablespoon of coconut sugar or to taste, 3min/60C/2 min
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Honey Chicken
- Pink Smoothie Bowl
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Blueberry Jam
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Paleo Meringue
- Nut Bar
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Satay dressing (or dipping sauce)
- Chia Pudding with raspberry coulis