- 3 Ripe Avocados
- 1 pinch salt
- cacao powder, organic, 1/2 cup
- Almond milk, 1/2 cup
- Maple Syrup, pure, 1/3 cup
- vanilla extract, 2 tsp
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Cut avocados in half, pull out seed/stone and scrape flesh into
2. Add the remainder of the ingredients.
3. Mix Speed 4, 10 seconds, scrape dowl bowl. Repeat.
4. Mix Speed 9, 5 to 15 seconds or until all ingredients come together and look thick and creamy.
Scoop into 4 to 6 small serving glasses.
Top with fresh fruit, nuts and if you like, whipped cream of choice but it tastes fine without it.
Tip: Use cold avocados and you can eat immediately. Will last in the fridge for 24 hours.
You can also add some instant coffee for a mocha variation.
If you like a sweeter mousse, add some more maple syrup. If you want it more chocolatey, add more cacao powder. Test to suit your taste.
Serves 4 - 6
If you want to make this nut free, omit almond milk and use a vegan milk instead, such as soy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Cherry ripe ice-cream slice
- Creamy Vanilla Ice-cream
- Nutella chocolate mousse
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre